sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

My social life



One day I discover that if you have a friend you have a treasure, because a friend is a person that is near to you always ,I like too much going out with my friends in my free time. Sometimes we go only to a park only to talk and have a good time, we go to play football matches , because we like too have a good time kicking the ball only for fun, not for a competition.
We like too much going to the disco, these is the reason why going to the disco is the thing that we do much togheter, we go to the disco to dance, and listen to the music.
Another thing what we do a lot is playing basketball, It´s my favourite esport so when I can , I go to play basketball in the street with some friends.
Some days I don´t want to go out to the street so I stay at home with my family and watching TV, but is rarely for my to stay at home one day without going to the street.

1 comentario:

  1. I remember that you told me that you enjoyed a lot! Nice photo!
    Good bye Oriol :)

    ResponderEliminar