sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

My favourite sport person or celebrity



ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC

My favourite sport person or celebrity is Zlatan Ibrahimovic, is a football player that plays in Milan , he is to tall to play football instead of this fact he is a talentous player and he have a lot of habilities to play football, for example the facility that he have to score goals, this is the reason that mades him the best football player in Italy some time ago.
I like him because i like to much watching football matches around all the world and matches about all the leagues, so since I am a child i watch this player in a lot of matches and then I used to watched all the matches in all the teams that he plays, and when He come to Barcelona to play in the team of the city i buy her t-shirt .
A lot of people say that he is an arrogant man but this makes him an especial footballer, but I don´t think that he is not much arrogant only when someone makes something that he don´t like reacts bad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario