sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

my school life


I go to sant Andreu school since I was a child, this is the last year in the school so I will go to this school for 15 years of my life. In my opinion is one of the best schools in Badalona.
Teachers are always on you to do the homework and to improve our study, instead of this fact i thing that they do it because is their job so i consider they good teachers.
In my opinion the worst thing in our school is that we jave to wear an uniform every day for 13 years.
We can consider all the members of the school like a big family because we always have good relations with all the people that takes ppart of this big family.
If I have to talk about subjects I will say that I don´t like so much any subject but If i have to take only one I will say that my favourite subject is Geography and the subject that I heat is English.

1 comentario: