sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

My hobby


I play basketball since i was 8 years old. I started playing basketball after some years playing football,I play only to have fun with my school friends, but whit the pass of the time we started to play only for win and this make us improve and some years later we play in the best league.
At first when i started i don´t like to play basketball so much because i like more playing football but i change my mind after the first year I started to have fun playing basketball and during the week I look forward the arrive of the weekend to play the match.
At this time i thing that this year will be the last playing basketball, but i would continue in the basketball world like a coach.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Victor. I enjoy your hobby because I have the same. I really like to play with you in the same team it's fantastic!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Victor, Some good expressions and structures but a few mistaskes with verb tenses, possessive adjectives and linkers, which you shouldn't be doing, specially being in Badalona Idiomas. Even if you don't like English much, think about how useful it, because with it there no communation limits!

    ResponderEliminar